The ASICS PATRIOT 7 Running Shoes feature a synthetic and mesh upper for a lightweight, comfortable and breathable fit while a removable sockliner provides excellent comfort but can also be removed to accommodate a medical orthotic. A Trusstic System comprising of a plastic bridge located under the foot of the arch, provides stability without reducing flexibility.
A California Slip last also improves stability and comfort while an AHAR outsole gives you tough material placed in critical areas of the shoe for exceptional durability to help reduce excessive wear and give improved traction.
Reflective stripes ensure these running shoes remain visible in low-light conditions.
- Synthetic Leather and Mesh Upper - Upper material which is lightweight, comfortable and breathable enhancing performance and fit.
- AHAR (Asics high Abrasion Resistant Rubber) - Tough material placed in critical areas of the shoe for exceptional durability to help reduce excessive wear.
- Removable EVA Sockliner - Insole placed inside the shoe for added comfort which can be removed to accommodate a medical orthotic.
- Trusstic System - A plastic bridge located under the foot arch which provides strength and stability without loss of flexibility. Also helps to control torsion.
- California Slip Lasting - This upper is stitched around the EVA board and directly attached to the midsole for better stability and ultimate comfort.
- EVA Midsole - Designed for comfort and extra cushioning.
- Reflective Stripes - Help keep you seen in low light conditions.
- Blown Rubber - This lighweight flexible material provides added cushioning while maintaining durability and a smooth ride when you run.