The ASICS GEL-SONOMA Women's Trail Running Shoes features forefoot GEL Cushioning, a cushioning system created to meet the requirements of both professional and recreational runners, providing additional comfort during toe off. Constructed with AHAR+ incorporated in critical areas of the shoe providing excellent grip without compromising on durability. AHAR+ is a lighter version of AHAR, keeping the overall weight of the shoe down. A Trusstic system provides strength and stability from a plastic bridge positioned under the arch, without losing flexibility.
- AHAR+ - A tough material placed in critical areas of the shoe to provide excellent grip without compromising durability. AHAR+ is a lighter version of AHAR.
- Forefoot GEL Cushioning - ASICS GEL is a cushioning system created to meet the requirements of both professional and recreational runners.
- 3M reflectivity - Special reflective material which enhances visibility in poor light.
- California Slip Lasting - For stability and comfort. Upper is stitched around a canvas or EVA board and directly attached to the midsole.
- Trusstic System - Plastic bridge under the arch which gives the shoe strength and stability without loss of flexibility.
- Weight - 318 grams.