The Asics GEL PULSE 7 is packed with all the great features of the GEL PULSE 6, but with new and updated technologies, making this an even stronger version than the previous.
The ASICS GEL-PULSE 7 is an excellent shoe for those venturing into the world of running for the first time but who still require a good level of cushioning from a running shoe. The PULSE 7 features a reengineered forefoot Twist GEL unit for enhanced windlass mechanics, exposed lateral rearfoot GEL, and forefoot flexibility which in turn vastly improve performance and ride.
The SpEVA midsole material not only improves bounce back characteristics, but also reduces midsole breakdown. The additional benefit of an insert at the forefoot also provides excellent shock absorption as the balloon-like polymers quickly recover their shape to be ready to absorb the impact of each step.
ASICS AHAR+ Ride (High Abrasion Resistant Rubber) features on the outer sole. This is three times more durable than Asics conventional rubber, yet with the same lightness and grip, helping to cut down on excessive wear. A flexible outsole construction utilises discreet pods to allow more natural function of the foot on uneven surfaces. Additionally, the Full length Guidance Line and a Guidance Trusstic facilitate a smoother, more efficient transition through gait.
- **UPDATE**Reengineered Rearfoot and Twisted Forefoot GEL Cushioning - For enhanced windlass mechanics and improved forefoot flexibility which in turn vastly improve performance and ride.
- **UPDATE** AHAR+ Ride Outsole - Advanced outsole 3 times more durable than conventional rubber, with the same lightness and grip.
- Discreet Sole - A more flexible outsole construction that utilises discreet pods to allow more natural function of the foot on uneven surfaces.
- Guidance Trusstic - This Trusstic System integrates Guidance Line construction for enhanced gait efficiency while providing midfoot structural integrity.
- Full Length Guidance Line - Vertical flex groove decouples the tooling along the line of progression for enhanced gait efficiency.
- ComforDry Sockliner - Insole placed inside the shoe which provides cushioning keeping the foot drier and cooler.
- Removable sockliner - A sockliner which can be removed to accommodate a medical orthotic.
- SpEVA Midsole - A spongy material between sole and upper designed to help improve bounce back characteristics and decrease midsole breakdown.
- 3M Reflective - Improved footwear visibility when running in low level light.
- SpEVA 45 - The SpEVA insert at forefoot provides shock absorption. An improvement upon the ASICS traditional EVA system, balloon-like polymers quickly recover their shape to be ready to absorb the impact of each successive step.
- Guidance Line® - Longitudinal groove that decouples tooling along the line of progression for enhanced gait efficiency.
- Width Specific Standard - Designed and built on lasts and molds that are tooled specifically to designated widths.