THE ALL NEW ASICS GEL-FUJI TRAINER 3 Women's Running Shoes
The ASICS GEL-FUJI TRAINER 3 Women's Running Shoe features rear and forefoot GEL Cushioning systems which attenuate shock during the impact phase and accommodate a smoother transition to midstance for an improved ride underfoot. An SpEVA Midsole Material improves bounce back characteristics and decreases midsole breakdown for a smoother ride underfoot. A Trusstic System reduces the weight of the sole unit whilst retaining the shoe's overall structural integrity.
A Removable Sockliner can be replaced with consummate ease to accommodate a medical orthotic or to clean properly while a slip last gives these shoes a strong yet flexible feel underfoot. An AHAR+ and trail specific outsole utilises reversed lugs for improved uphill and downhill traction.
- Rearfoot GEL Cushioning - Attenuates shock during impact phase and allows for a smooth transition to midstance with an improved ride underfoot.
- SpEVA Midsole Material - Improves bounce back characteristics and decreases midsole breakdown for a smoother ride underfoot.
- Trusstic System - Reduces the weight of the sole unit whilst retaining its structural integrity.
- Trail Specific Outsole - Reversed lugs provide uphill and downhill traction on all types of terrain.
- Lace Pocket - Allows storage for a quick fit lacing system.
- Removable Sockliner - Allows for the quick removal to accommodate a medical orthotic or to clean.
- 3M Reflectivity - A special reflective material enhances visibility in low-light conditions.
- Slip Last - For a lightweight and flexible feel, the upper is wrapped and stitched before glued to the midsole.
- AHAR+ - A thinner and lighter version of ASICS' High Abrasion Resistant rubber, it is placed on heavy contact areas of the outsole to reduce wear and ultimately improve longevity.
- Weight: 243 g